Community University Television is Canada’s oldest campus-based TV station
We have a long history of supporting a community of video producers and artists, and have played a key role in social movements during our 52 years.
What we do
Our mission has two main points:
- Provide facilities, training and equipment for the Concordia community & Montrealers
- Support production of alternative programming for those underserved by the corporate media
Currently, this includes:
- equipment and studio rental
- workshops and trainings
- a mentorship program
- our news show, Local 514 and
- the Grassroots Coverage Fund
Please note that from May to August 2023, the station will be temporarily relocated to Concordia’s Grey Nuns building at the SGW Campus, located at:
1175 Rue Saint Mathieu, Montreal, QC H3H 2P4
Rooms MR-14 and MR-15
During this period, our opening hours will be changing. Our new hours are as follows:
Tuesday: 10am – 6pm
Thursday: 10am – 6pm
and Monday, Wednesday, and Friday by appointment only
Please email us to schedule an appointment.
For more info, read the full post on our move here.
Workshops and Events
No events right now, check back soon!
News and Video
Read more CUTV news items, or view only Local 514 or Grassroots Coverage